No matter what kind of commercial HVAC system you have, it’s important to make sure that it’s ready for the summer season. Here are a few tips to help you get started:
- Schedule a maintenance checkup: This is probably the most important thing you can do to prepare your HVAC system for summer. A professional technician can clean the system, check for any potential problems, and make sure that it’s operating efficiently.
- Change your air filters: Dirty air filters can significantly reduce the efficiency of your HVAC system. Be sure to change them on a regular basis – at least once every three months, depending on filter type.
- Check your ductwork: Leaky or damaged ductwork can also lead to reduced efficiency and higher energy bills. Be sure to have your ducts inspected by a professional and repaired or replaced if necessary.
- Install a programmable thermostat: A programmable thermostat can help you save money on your energy bills by automatically adjusting the temperature to match your needs and business schedule.
- Consider upgrading your system: If your HVAC system is more than 10 years old, it may be time to consider upgrading to a newer, more efficient model. Newer systems can save you money on your energy bills and provide better comfort during the summer months.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your HVAC system is ready for summer. If you have any questions or concerns, be sure to contact a professional technician for assistance.
Is Your Commercial HVAC System Ready For Summer? was last modified: June 17th, 2022 by