Commercial bar coolers, also referred to as bottle coolers, are an essential component of your business. Aside from keeping drinks cold, they help to save on space. You can store and chill bottled beverages, kegs, wine, plates, mugs, and glasses.
When your bar cooler is not working properly, the first thing you should do is to contact the appliance repair professionals at Altemp Mechanical. We understand that time is money and that is why we provide services based on clients’ schedules.
Types of bar coolers fixed by Altemp Mechanical
The staff at Altemp Mechanical is professionally trained to handle different brands when it comes to commercial appliances, including bar coolers. The following are some of the main issues we can assist you with:
- Bottle coolers
- Back bar coolers
- Wine coolers
- Beer dispensers
- Glass and plate chillers
- Horizontal bottle coolers
Common problems that tend to impact bar coolers
If you are experiencing a problem with your cooler and you cannot figure out exactly what it is, it could be more than one issue. Regardless of the situation, the technicians at Altemp Mechanical will restore it to its proper working condition.
In most cases, the issue could be:
- The cooler not operating properly. In case your unit is inoperable, you should check if it has been turned off, blown a fuse, unplugged, or tripped a circuit breaker.
- The beverages are constantly freezing. If the beverages in your cooler keep freezing, the problem could be a defective thermostat in need of some adjustments.
- It has difficulty cooling. Some of the issues that can lead to cooling difficulties include warm conditions, dirty evaporator coils, dust blocking the condenser, low refrigerant, or a variety of other factors.
- It is blowing warm air. If you bar cooler is blowing warm air, it could be due to a refrigerant leak or a defective compressor.
- It is frequently cycling on and off. If your bar cooler routinely cycles on and off, it could be a result of hot weather conditions or someone leaving the cooler’s door open for long periods.
If you have an issue with your commercial bar cooler, contact Altemp Mechanical. We guarantee fast and reliable appliance repair services. In addition, Altemp Mechanical fully understands that a damaged bar cooler can be a huge inconvenience for your business. Therefore, sorting out the problem quickly and efficiently is always our top priority.