MINNESOTA REFRIGERATOR INSTALLATION
At Altemp Mechanical, we understand the importance of proper commercial refrigeration installation and strive to give our Minnesota customers the best service possible from the most experienced and knowledgeable experts in the HVAC industry. We take pride in both our expert employees working in the field and our excellent track record of successful refrigeration and appliance installation.
We work to ensure that our customers receive the highest possible savings, not only on retail price, but also on the life of the refrigeration system. Our professional refrigeration installation ensures a financial return through system dependability. This minimizes the amount of service calls, leaks and equipment malfunctions that you have to deal with throughout the life of your appliance.
Our goal is to provide our customer with both great savings and excellent customer service. Our superior products – along with our unmatched installation quality and ongoing customer/product support – sets us apart from our competitors and helps to make your experience with us all the more satisfying. All we expect is what you expect: quality, performance and professionalism.
Our Refrigerator Installation Services
At Altemp, we specialize in various refrigeration installation services, all meant to make the process less stressful and provide you with an added peace of mind. Our services include:
- Plan designs for a walk-in cooler/freezer, wine cooling system, ice-cream freezer and other refrigeration components that meet your needs
- Installation of a walk-in cooler/freezer and high-efficiency commercial refrigeration equipment
- Annual equipment maintenance
- Regular service/maintenance upgrades for your entire commercial system
- 24-hour on-call for emergency situations
- Parts and labor warranty
- Removal of outdated or damaged systems, or replacement of current refrigeration equipment system
Our experts are ready to assist you before you even make a purchase. At your request, we will visit your facility and conduct a survey of the existing space and equipment to discuss your desired change, upgrade or new equipment installation. From there, we will plan, design and schedule the refrigeration installation to ensure that you get the quality product and design that will guarantee the desired temperature and quality assurance.